Pennsylvania Duck

Men's Basketball: 12/10/22 Nevada @ Ducks (Ducks Win 78-65)

MEN'S BASKETBALL HOSTS NEVADA ON SATURDAY

GODUCKS.COM

The annual Teddy Bear Toss will take place at halftime.

Oregon will host talented and experienced Nevada squad for Saturday showdown

The Oregon Duck men's basketball program enters a critical four-game stretch to close out the non-conference schedule this season,

and they'll start the four-game stretch against another tough opponent pushing for a postseason run.

"The last four games we have competed. We haven't gotten it done, but our guys have tried to put themselves into a position to win," said Altman.

Now comes the Wolf Pack of Nevada, a program that is experienced and has the athletes to compete with the Ducks.

247SPORTS.COM

The Oregon Duck men's basketball program enters a critical four-game stretch to close out the non-conference schedule this...

Oregon guard Will Richardson becomes first MBB player since 2002 to record a triple double

Richardson became the first Duck since Luke Jackson in 2002 to record a triple-double in the Ducks' 78-65 drubbing of the Nevada Wolf Pack.

Jackson finished with 14 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 assists. Richardson's final stat line finished at 19 points, 10 rebounds, and 11 assists.

247SPORTS.COM

History was made on Saturday evening as Will Richardson recorded the first triple-double of his career and in the men's basketball...

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Richardson had 19 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists to lead the Ducks in a 78-65 win over Nevada Saturday afternoon at Matthew...

A historic performance by Will Richardson carries Oregon past Nevada

A career performance by Oregon senior point guard Will Richardson and some hot shooting by senior

forward Quincy Guerrier helped set the tone Saturday night for the Oregon men's basketball team.

The Ducks (5-5) emerged with a much-needed and impressive 78-65 victory over the Nevada Wolf Pack (8-3).

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon jumped out to a 15-6 lead in the game's first six minutes of play behind good basketball on both ends of the floor. Quincy...

WATCH: Dana Altman breaks down Will Richardson's tripled-double, Oregon's impressive win over Nevada

(I'm not sure if it's my laptop or a sound problem from their recording. The only way I could hear the interview with with headphones on.)

WATCH: Will Richardson talks triple-double performance

Richardson Records the First Men’s Basketball Triple-Double in 20 Years

"It's just a blessing," said Richardson. "I've never played on a team that cared so much about somebody else. I needed one rebound and the whole team is trying to 'tip the ball to Will, tip the ball to Will,' it just feels good. I'm trying to be a leader and my team is rocking with me until the end. So it's exciting."

"I'm really happy for him," said Head Coach Dana Altman. His five-game stretch here, his leadership is showing, he's getting the guys to play as a team. He's done as well leadership-wise as anybody we've had here."

GODUCKS.COM

Richardson becomes the third player in Oregon history to record a triple-double.

WATCH Pac-12 Network Highlights: Oregon vs Nevada

PAC-12.COM

Oregon men's basketball defeats Nevada by a final score of 78-65 on Saturday, Dec. 10 in Eugene. Will Richardson drops 19 points...

WATCH: Pac-12 Network Postgame Interview with Will Richardson

PAC-12.COM

Oregon student-athlete Will Richardson speaks with Pac-12 Networks' Guy Haberman and Jordan Kent following the Ducks'...

Will Richardson wins Pac-12 Player of the Week

PAC-12.COM

Oregon's Will Richardson was named Pac-12 Men's Basketball Player of the Week, presented by Nextiva, for Dec. 12. Richardson...

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon senior point guard Will Richardson set personal and program records Saturday afternoon against Nevada, and on...