Pennsylvania Duck

Women's Basketball: 12/18/22 College of Charleston @ Ducks (Ducks WIN 97 - 33)

Grace VanSlooten regaining offensive aggressiveness with three games upcoming

She admits to having struggled with her confidence in part because opposing offenses had thrown a bevy of different looks her way.

"It was different. I hadn't experienced much of that throughout high school," VanSlooten said of being heavily scouted by opposing colleges. "I had experienced double-teams, but not nearly the scout that other universities have had on me.

I struggled a little bit. That goes back to being aggressive. I've needed my confidence and needed to go up strong when I'm going against the bigger players and things like that."

247SPORTS.COM

Grace VanSlooten regaining offensive aggressiveness with three games upcoming

OREGON FINISHES HOMESTAND SUNDAY

The Ducks are riding a four-game winning streak following an 88-38 win over Eastern Washington Thursday that saw Phillipina Kyei, Endyia Rogers and Grace VanSlooten all turn in double-doubles. The 50-point win marked UO's largest of the season, led by a career-high 26 points by VanSlooten.

The Cougars come in having won four of their last five outings after their four-game winning streak was snapped Friday by Georgia Southern, 83-65. Sunday's matchup will be the first-ever meeting between Oregon and Charleston.

GODUCKS.COM

No. 16 Oregon seeks its fifth straight win Sunday, as College of Charleston visits Matthew Knight Arena for a 12 p.m. PT start in...

Ducks start hot and blast College of Charleston by season-high 64 points

The 16th-ranked Ducks didn't waste any time putting Sunday's game with College of Charleston on ice.

The 64-point victory is the most lopsided for the program since last year's 109-38 victory over McNeese. 

The win lifts the Ducks to 9-1 this season.

The team heads to San Diego later on Sunday for two games at the San Diego Invitational. They'll take on undefeated

and No. 21 ranked Arkansas at 1 PM on Tuesday and will then play either No. 3 Ohio State or South Florida a day later.

247SPORTS.COM

Ducks start hot and blast College of Charleston by season-high 64 points

5 in double-figures for No. 16 Oregon women’s basketball in demolition of College of Charleston

In a matchup that was over the moment the game contract was signed, Oregon was dominant from wire to wire, putting on a clinic against

a College of Charleston team that traveled cross country for the opportunity to take a drubbing at the hands of its only legitimate opponent.

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Te-Hina Paopao scored 15 points to lead five players in double-figures for the No. 16 Ducks in a 97-33 win over the Cougars...

Confident Ducks Fly South For Holidays

Oregon left for the San Diego Invitational on Sunday evening after beating College of Charleston earlier in the day, 97-33.

"That was about as good of basketball as we've played here, since I've been here," said UO coach Kelly Graves, whose team plays

Tuesday and Wednesday in the San Diego Invitational. "Everybody was involved, everybody was touching it, everybody was playing well.

We got out in transition. Our defense was on point. That was a great stretch of basketball."

GODUCKS.COM

Oregon left for the San Diego Invitational on Sunday evening after beating College of Charleston earlier in the day, 97-33.

WATCH Kelly Graves | Postgame vs.Charleston

WATCH Te-Hina Paopao & Grace VanSlooten | Postgame vs. Charleston