Pennsylvania Duck

NCAA DI Oversight Committee Recommends Overhauled Football Recruiting Model

The NCAA’s Division I football oversight committee has recommended some substantial changes to the recruiting calendar, along with changes to the frequency of contact between college coaches and prospects.

The proposed changes to the recruiting model are expected to be considered by the NCAA Division I council when it meets on April 12-13.

Find out what the potential changes are in the article below...

WWW.ON3.COM

The changes being proposed by the NCAA would greatly alter the timeline of coaches recruiting sophomores and juniors as...

D-I Council approves football recruiting calendar changes

The Division I Council approved changes to the recruiting calendar Thursday, hoping to cater to more of a work-life balance for football coaches across all divisions.

The new rules were proposed by the oversight committee in early April and will now go into effect for FBS teams Aug. 1. Among the larger changes in guidelines include creating a contact period from April 15 to May 29 that will consist of 140 total recruiting days for a program's coaching staff.

Continue reading in the article as it goes over the many changes approved...

WWW.ESPN.COM

The Division I Council approved changes to the football recruiting calendar aimed at improving work-life balance for coaches.