DiscoDuck

Interesting Pac-12 Portal Rankings

Colorado was a big surprise.

247SPORTS.COM

In order to create the most comprehensive Team Recruiting Ranking without any notion of bias, 247Sports Team Recruiting...

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Colorado is replacing scrubs with higher-ranked players. The vast majority of the CU players who have left were not highly-ranked recruits. This is not the case with the 32 Oregon players that have portaled out.

Oregon has a solid portal ranking but the ranking IMO does not adequately reflect DL filing positions of need.

BTW, yesterday Coach Prime signed the #1 ranked RB out-of-portal as well as another quality transfer.

CU's schedule is brutal in 2023 but if the roster gels Prime could take CU to a bowl game.

I love that Prime's conference audition will be in Autzen Stadium. Add USC and Oregon State to the home games and Oregon has a very good home schedule in 2023. Both the CU and USC games will be on Primetime TV. And if they hold serve, I expect Game Day will be in Eugene for the SC game.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not on the Deion's bandwagon yet.  I think he has upgraded the roster for sure, but is it really enough to get him to 6-6?  I don't think so.  I think they have wins vs Colorado St. and Stanford.  They might beat Nebraska and ASU.  After that, I don't see who they beat.

On 5/17/2023 at 1:23 PM, Tandaian said:

I'm not on the Deion's bandwagon yet.  I think he has upgraded the roster for sure, but is it really enough to get him to 6-6?  I don't think so.  I think they have wins vs Colorado St. and Stanford.  They might beat Nebraska and ASU.  After that, I don't see who they beat.

I think this is a realistic outlook. But CU will be improved at almost every position and the OC Deion brought in, who was the HC at Kent State, is a wizard on O with a capable QB in Deion's son. 

Folsom Field will be sold out and rocking for every Buffs home game. I think this will be good for at least 1 upset win.