Charles Fischer

Nations FASTEST WR Visiting Oregon Now

The nations fastest receiver, Gatlin Bair out of Idaho is visiting this weekend, and this is the guy who beat Rodrick Pleasant!  Oregon has a 5-Star linebacker also visiting this weekend, and the video below is qued up to listen a bit about it.

Mr. FishDuck

The full visit list, and I love the Fox Crader is here for another visit!  (Stars listed listed on Rivals)  Note that Luke Moga got elevated from 3-Star to 4-Star!

Offense

QB – Luke Moga (Committed)  4-Star

RB – Nate Frazier  4-Star

WR – Dillon Gresham (Committed)  4-Star

WR – Gatlin Bair  4-Star

OL – Isaiah Garcia  3-Star

OL – Fox Crader (Committed)  4-Star

TE – Jackson Ford (Committed)  3-Star

Defense

EDGE – Elijah Rushing  4-Star

DL – Xadavien Sims (Committed)  4-Star

LB – Justin Williams  5-Star

SAF – Kingston Lopa  3-Star

SAF – Aaron Flowers (Committed)  4-Star

Do not sweat the 3-Stars, as it is evident that the Oregon staff identifies upside extremely well.  Having two of the 3-Star verbals get elevated already is surprising, and a nice confirmation.

Texas Linebacker Justin Williams

2024 Texas Linebacker Justin Williams Visiting Oregon Football This Weekend  - Sports Illustrated Oregon Ducks News, Analysis and More

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

The 5 star LB's (and elite interior D linemen didn't hurt any) were a staple of the Lanning 4-2-5 at Georgia.  Elite DB's don't hurt either I suppose, but fast guys who can support against the run are key.  Noah Sewell didn't really fit the flow.

I agree these coaches see high upside 3 stars like the Belotti/Kelly years.  I think this staff will develop them like those coaches too, unlike Mari Cristbal.  Hopefully they are under-ranked gems, they seem to get a lot of interest from other schools and their stars jump up once they commit to Oregon.  It must be true or other coaches wouldn't suddenly offer just because Oregon got a commit...they must know this staff is going to be good and I can't wait for this fall.