Charles Fischer

Fox Crader: Big News From a Big Recruit

As I posted before...Fox Crader was a Rivals 3-Star when he verbaled to Oregon while Adrian Klemm was here.  Then with the coaching change--Crader's status with Oregon was in doubt the same time his stature exploded with interest from major teams across the US.

He was elevated to 4-Star recently, and had a visit to Oregon this last weekend, and here are some tidbits from 247 Sports...

"What stood out the most for me was the family atmosphere that was constantly shown through everything we did," said Crader.  "The staff really loves the players and wants them to be the best version of themselves, on and off the field."

"The coaches are outstanding. They are full of energy and knowledge and I am really impressed with the staff as a whole. I talked a lot to coaches about what the future holds for Oregon football. I think that’s been a hot topic lately and I got a good picture of what that will look like. I also got to talk ball, and learn ways that coach (A'Lique) Terry works with the line."

Duck players from the state of Washington were hosting him..."Josh Conerly Jr. and Dave Iuli were my hosts," said Crader.

Crader visited Oklahoma and USC officially this month in addition to Oregon but said..."as far as official visits, I am done taking them," said Crader.

Fox CRADER (@caedmonfox) / Twitter

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Let’s hope! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Won't lie- I'm still a bit worried about him flipping.  

On 6/22/2023 at 9:17 AM, Augduck said:

Won't lie- I'm still a bit worried about him flipping.  

In my 30 years experience of carefully watching the recruiting process…I cannot recall a player ever flipping who has shut down visits in June.

That is why it is such a big news to me!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 6/22/2023 at 9:34 AM, Charles Fischer said:

In my 30 years experience of carefully watching the recruiting process…I cannot recall a player ever flipping who has shut down visits in June.

That is why it is such a big news to me!

That's an excellent perspective.  I feel better now.

• Thumbs Up 1