David Marsh

List of Top NIL Groups

This list of NIL groups is really interesting to see just where the top 20 NIL groups are located and who they support.

Some quick highlights...

Oregon comes in at No.3 with Division Street, not really a big surprise but maybe a bit of a surprise that we are ahead of USC and are actually one of the most comprehensive programs in the entire country. Division Street is probably one of the quietest NIL groups of the lot as well. 

USC comes in at No. 7 (though they will be going to the B1G soon)

Washington comes in at No. 15. Which puts them at the 2nd highest in the Pac (or 3rd if you count USC), so I don't know what their fan base is complaining about. Well, their Huskies they believe the entire sports world is run by Oregon and is out to get them. I wish that were true but it isn't.

SMU comes in at No. 20. Which bodes well for the Pac if they do end up joining the conference. They have a strong support base and in a P5 conference they will really be able to leverage that. I believe SMU is the only current G5 school on that list so this is even more support for them to join the conference. Also they may be the No. 3 school in the State of Texas (both Texas and Texas Tech are ahead of them) but they are ahead of TCU and Baylor that's fore sure.

WWW.ON3.COM

Two years in, here are On3’s rankings of the top 20 most ambitious NIL collectives. These all play a unique role in helping to shape...

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2