Charles Fischer

Omigosh! ANOTHER Rivals 4-Star LB Announcing This Week!

Dylan Williams, a Rivals 4-Star linebacker has declared that his verbal will be announced on Friday, July 7th, time TBD.

Mr. FishDuck

Geez...this guy has an incredible offer list...Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Miami, Penn State, USC and Washington among them all.

N.RIVALS.COM

Dylan Williams - 2024 4 Star Inside linebacker for Poly (Long Beach, CA) on Rivals.com

aq7yabckz5hpmihaqbra

• Let’s hope! 1

Mr. FishDuck

Just ran across this article...Could it impact Justin Williams?

Elite 4-star DL Joseph Jonah-Ajonye puts Ducks among top schools

The recruiting on the defensive line has been quite impressive for the Oregon Ducks over the past few years.

While the team is in a good position to land a 5-star defensive end on Thursday afternoon in Elijah Rushing, the Ducks also landed among the top schools for 4-star DL Joseph Jonah-Ajonye on Wednesday, alongside Georgia Tech, Georgia, and Oklahoma.

Jonah-Ajonye is rated by the 247Sports Composite as the No. 37 overall player, and No. 6 DL in the 2024 class.

Jonah-Ajonye is high school teammates with 5-star LB Justin Williams, the No. 1 rated linebacker in the 2024 class, and a player who has been favored to commit to the Ducks for quite some time and will announce commitment Friday.

The Bulldogs are also a serious contender to land Williams, so it will be interesting to see how or if one commitment impacts the other.

Jonah-Ajonye will announce his commitment on Thursday (tomorrow).

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

• Go Ducks! 1

Oh, NO! Hate to see this new prediction change...Announcement tomorrow

Update Prediction on a Key Oregon Target Set to Commit

Well as the saying goes in recruiting, things can change in an instant. As we enter a very key July period of recruiting, I’m sure there will be many more twists and turns.

However with just over 24 hours out from the commitment of Salpointe Catholic (Ariz.) EDGE Elijah Rushing, it appears we have a big turn.

Back in March I put in an Oregon prediction at 60-percent. But with roughly 24 hours to go, it’s time to update that 4 month old prediction. I just changed my prediction from Oregon to Arizona based on the latest intel I’ve collected. Notre Dame, Tennessee and UCLA were also contenders.

Arizona and Oregon have been the two constants. The Wildcats are not only the local favorite, his older brother Cruz Rushing, is also a part of the Arizona football program.

With my new prediction switched to Arizona, the On3 RPM now favors the Wildcats with 75.9% chance to land the four-star EDGE.

WWW.ON3.COM

There's been a big shift in the recruitment of four-star EDGE Elijah Rushing in the last 48 hours. Here's an update on that movement.
  • Oh no! 1

I was literally about to post about this change.  Let's hope Lanning and Co can pull through in the end...

On 7/5/2023 at 11:40 AM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

He is a lock to announce for Georgia; we are just a hat on the table with this one...

Mr. FishDuck

On 7/5/2023 at 12:00 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

...the On3 RPM now favors the Wildcats with 75.9% chance to land the four-star EDGE.

giphy.gif

• Mic drop 1

Mr. FishDuck