Charles Fischer

Oregon's Looming Pac-12 Dominance...Whew!

As you know, I am an Oregon Pom-Pom waver, yet I do so based on reasonable rationale and facts.  Below are the number of Rivals 4/5-Stars signed for 2023, and verbaled for 2024 by school in the upcoming Pac-10/12 as we will know it.

Oregon        27

Stanford       12

Washington  11

Utah             10

Colorado       7

Arizona         4

Arizona St.    3

Oregon St.    1

Wash. St.      0

Cal                0

This is based on just a year and a half of recruiting...and look at the gap Dan Lanning is creating.  After four years--the difference in talent will be so enormous that it will put Oregon in a position that USC was at many years ago--when they won the conference routinely and challenged for a 'Natty nearly every year.

That is Oregon's future.

Oregon Poster_Fox Sports Video (2).jpg

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Great post! 2
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

If I was a fan of another team in the conference?  What is above would be quite depressing.  In particular...if I was a Cougar or Golden Bear fan I'd...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

image.png.078bb65c8a2944add90e021fcafe79ab.png

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/6/2023 at 7:12 PM, Charles Fischer said:

As you know, I am an Oregon Pom-Pom waver, yet I do so based on reasonable rationale and facts.  Below are the number of Rivals 4/5-Stars signed for 2023, and verbaled for 2024 by school in the upcoming Pac-10/12 as we will know it.

Oregon        27

This is just a side note to what Charles is talking about.  Oregon comes in ranked 9th in best programs of College Football Playoff era.  Think how Oregon is, and will become, with the information Charles just provided!

Oregon's future is bright.  Thank you Dan Lanning and coaches!

WWW.SPORTINGNEWS.COM

Georgia is making a steady climb toward the top, but the nine-year snapshot of the CFP era still has the Tide at No. 1.