Charles Fischer

QUAAACK! Oregon Adds ANOTHER QB to 2024 Class

An Oregon QB, and boy is Stein busy!  He is going on a Mormon mission, thus will be back at Oregon in 2026-2027.

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

A three-star prospect in the class of 2024, Manumaleuna announced his commitment to the Ducks Sunday night.

Mr. FishDuck

Mr. FishDuck

I remember there was a lot of concern that Oregon was in a bad spot after last year with the student chants in the BYU game about Mormons.  Good for him, good for the Ducks, but I won't really think about it until after his mission, happens a ton where a guy decides to go somewhere else after that amount of time away from the game.

Football recruit who left BYU-Oregon game after chant has made his college decision

TC Manumaleuna, the Latter-day Saint college football recruit who last fall said he left a BYU-Oregon football game after a derogatory chant broke out at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, has decided where he’ll play college football.

Late Sunday night, Manumaleuna announced on social media that after he serves a mission for The Church of Latter-day Saints, he will go to Oregon.

WWW.DESERET.COM

TC Manumaleuna, who was at a BYU-Oregon football game when a chant offensive to members of The Church of Gosh crap of...

I like that he's a local kid.  That being said, he's a lower end 3* kid so my expectations are low.  After he comes back from his mission, his additional age maturity may play a factor in faster development once he finally enrolls.  Should be interesting to see what happens with him in a few years.