Smith72

UO Hype Video

One week fans!  Oregon Football 2023-2024 is coming!

Enjoy - Go Ducks!

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Fun! Thanks for posting!

I hate to say it, I was left wanting with this years hype video. Perhaps I have become spoiled in the past, but I was not hyped by this effort. Believe me, I want to be hyped, and this didn't do it. Maybe it's just me, anyone else feel less then hyped?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/26/2023 at 12:35 PM, Phunteratc said:

I hate to say it, I was left wanting with this years hype video. Perhaps I have become spoiled in the past, but I was not hyped by this effort. Believe me, I want to be hyped, and this didn't do it. Maybe it's just me, anyone else feel less then hyped?

I thought the same thing after watching this. In the past, there was more action and excitement. Maybe better music too.  I'm sure these will get better!

I can agree that this isn't as good as previous videos.

My enjoyment comes from the actual game of football during the season.  I would watch the Ducks whether they played Georgia or Portland State.

My reason for posting was football is coming.  I can't wait until off season is over!  One more week. 

"Welcome to Autzen Stadium..." is music to my ears!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/26/2023 at 12:12 PM, Smith72 said:

I can agree that this isn't as good as previous videos.

My enjoyment comes from the actual game of football during the season.  I would watch the Ducks whether they played Georgia or Portland State.

My reason for posting was football is coming.  I can't wait until off season is over!  One more week. 

"Welcome to Autzen Stadium..." is music to my ears!

I definitely appreciate the share, I was just underwelmed. I hope there will be better ones that come out. I do think it needs some catchy upbeat music with announcer voiceovers. My all time favorite was “I love my Ducks”  It did get overplayed, but still it gets the goosebumps popping. Also love the stadium song Comining Home. I think a great hype video could be done with this song. “I left my heart in Oregon”. Just listing to this song gets the Autzen vibe going. Come on, some one with more creative ability then me, make this happen. If by chance there is one already out there, please share it. Aside from the awesome in game video shown on the big vidoe board.

Edited by Phunteratc
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here is a hype video put out by Oregon Football today.  It is narrated by Tony Dungy who was a guest speaker at one of the team meetings earlier in the season. Be sure to expand the tweet, it is much better that way.

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Sorry, kinda bland.

On 8/26/2023 at 1:04 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

Here is a hype video put out by Oregon Football today.  It is narrated by Tony Dungy who was a guest speaker at one of the team meetings earlier in the season. Be sure to expand the tweet, it is much better that way.

Fantastic!  Thanks Pennsylvania Duck.

Team getting ready for football...

Try this one - much better!

• Cool 1

On 8/26/2023 at 5:31 PM, Smith72 said:

Try this one - much better!

YES! This is what I’m talking about. I’m so ready now. I just watched the Ducks completely embarrass the previously #5 USuCk condoms in 2009. It was great live on halloween 2009 and just as awesom today.

• Thumbs Up 1

WEEK 0 -

Notre Dame vs. Navy - Somebody up there doesn't like ships.

USC vs. San Jose State - Troy puts up over 500 yards of O. But that D still has a long way to go.

Vandy vs. Hawaii - OK, it was Vandy. But Hawaii played decent ball vs. Vandy and never quit. 

UMass (!) gets a prime-time win over NM State on ESPN.