FishDuck Article

Oregon Faces Big Road Test in the Lone Star State

Last season Oregon was 4-1 on the road and their lone road loss was their season finale facing rival Oregon State. However, OSU was the only legit team they faced on the road with the four wins facing teams that all ended the season under .500 in Pac 12 play. This season while the Ducks are hosting USC...

FISHDUCK.COM

Last season Oregon was 4-1 on the road and their lone road loss was their season finale facing rival Oregon State. However, OSU was the only legit team they…

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

One of the knocks on Nix at Auburn was poor play in away games. I certainly hope he is past that issue, but it could raise it's ugly head.

Against OSU at the end of the game, Bo really missed a wide open TE on 3rd down that resulted a punt that was muffed for 7 points and got OSU back in the game. Does Bo make that throw at home? I don't know.

On 9/4/2023 at 10:59 AM, Solar said:

Does Bo make that throw at home? I don't know.

I'd bet on it.  But then, I don't bet real $

Good thoughts, was this written before the Red Raiders went to Laramie?  Hopefully Nix and the Ducks will travel well, it's 2 time zones away and Lubbock is in the middle of nowhere but it is Texas football, and the stadium will be full.  Trips to Seattle and Salt Lake will be tougher tests for a lot of reasons, but last year was a much different team and what happened against GA and the bark ratts with an injured Bo Nix are like apples to oranges for me. 

What I saw against Portland St, even though it was Portland State, is that we have a lot more depth and the Lanning system on D is rounding into form.  Even the O-line, which has been a worry to talk about for many folks with 4 new starters, not only has more combined career starts than last year's, but our backups may be the best group of 2's in that position group that we've had in a long time.  The final iteration of the Pac 12 is 13-0 right now.  It will be a grind at home or on the road.  GO DUCKS!