Charles Fischer

Oregon Got Some Stud Baseball Transfers...

This is from a pay-site, thus I could not bring the entire article.  But we have FIVE portal transfers that could make an impact, and this is NOT counting the high school recruits coming.

Oregon also dipped into the portal, landing outfielders Mason Neville, Jeffrey Heard, and Justin Casella. Pitching wise, Oregon added Gonzaga transfer Bradley Mullan and Quinnipiac transfer Kevin Seitter. 

"Time will tell, but they've had success. Those are really good players," said head coach Mark Wasikowski about the transfer additions. "Mason Neville is a guy that's a really good player, was a really good player in high school. We recruited him hard, he chose to go to Arkansas now he's back, which is great. We're thrilled to have him, and all the kids have things they need to improve upon. But there's a couple of kids now that you mentioned that they've had some real success at the college level and should help."

"I played with Mason growing up, so I got a good relationship with him," said first baseman Jacob Walsh. "I'm excited to see him this year. Justin, we've been getting close. I've been talking with him a lot. He's been in my hitting group, so excited to see him go. And Heard, he's a stud, he frickin mashes the baseball, so I'm super excited to see him."

PK Park - University of Oregon Athletics

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

We could certainly use a few more good pitchers, hope these guys are them.

• Thumbs Up 1

And... can any of them play football too?  😁

• Thumbs Up 1