Charles Fischer

Read or Weep: New Moderating Process OBD Members Need to Know...

From this point forward: if you have a violation post, there will no longer be any notification email sent to you that opens up a discussion about your post.  Your post will simply be deleted, you will not be notified or given an explanation. 

Why?

C'mon...you know why it was deleted.  Rarely does an OBD member accidentally break a rule, and if you did unknowingly break a rule--you can go to the top of the site, and review the rules for yourself.

We are no longer going to spend time and energy engaging those who create the half of 1% of posts that violate our rules. We have hundreds of people who write hundreds of posts whom have never heard from us, because they are "polite and respectful" to others in their posts--while making their points.

If you cannot operate within the 99.50% that everyone else does--too bad.  We are not wasting time on people like you any longer. You will see your post disappear, and if these violations continue--you will be banned(I suggest you study the rules at the top of the forum)

giphy.gif

What if I Make an Occasional Mistake?

No sweat, as we all mess-up once in a while, as none of us wear halos here. Learn from your error, and we move forward and forget about it.  And yes...we are keeping track of how many violations you have, so keep your posts clean, be "polite and respectful," and you will have no problems.

What if I am New Here?

As my mother would say...."tough." Read the rules, as there are no excuses. It is not hard to be a nice person, and post as 99.50% do.  We have something special here, and we certainly welcome new members and invite them to post their thoughts often.

This is just another step in retaining our GREEN REFUGE, and making this the place to read about Our Beloved Ducks and discuss them. It is wonderful to have a safe place to read and post!

Charles Fischer

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
  • Thumbs Up 7

Mr. FishDuck

Feedback can be sent to charles@fishduck.com 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck