Ktmguy2018

Thank You Charles

Charles,

I just wanted to say thank you for this site.  It is part of my daily routine to come to this forum and fill my day with wonderful news about the team I love.  I went to the site on gameday to participate in the wonderful comradery and was shocked to see that it was down.

But, reading your message on why it was down brought me back to the reality that this is more than just talking about the Ducks.  There is so much that goes on behind the scenes of this forum that myself and others don't see.  It wasn't until I happened over to another forum on gameday (which shall remain nameless) and realized that there is a LOT of stuff that has no business being posted.  Thanks to you and your moderators, OBD members are not subjected to that kinds of behavior and talk.

No matter how much I love the forum, I will ALWAYS advocate for physical, mental, and emotional well-being over posting online.  My hat is off to you my friend, for taking the time away that was needed in order to be able to just enjoy the game and not the nonsense

Thank you from one Duck fan to another!  

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Salute 3
  • Great post! 6
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Thank you, as it is posts like yours that give me the drive to want to continue.

Without all the volunteers who make this forum happen--it wouldn't. Moderators, Duck News Hunters, FishDuck Writers--this is a group who love Our Beloved Ducks, and are willing to help.

I am blessed to have their dedication.  

Thank you, everyone.

Charles

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck