Duckdude

I Sure Hope Ferguson is Okay!

I sure hope Ferguson is okay!  He’s an integral part of the team.  Didn’t look good, though…..🤞🤞🤞!!!

At first, I was worried that it was a knee injury; however, the replay showed him grabbing at his hamstring. So, unless it's a full tear, he may be hobbled for a few weeks.

Interesting topic...

I also hope he's OK.

But I also hope we don't see another interview like we saw from Hutson following him going down late in the UW game last year. I'm personally not a fan of playing strategy in that area, so I'm hoping that wasn't the case. UW fans obviously thought it was. As the boos rained down I couldn't help but think of Cal d-linemen taking dives in the Chip era.

On 10/15/2023 at 10:38 AM, bbmichaels said:

But I also hope we don't see another interview like we saw from Hutson following him going down late in the UW game last year. I'm personally not a fan of playing strategy in that area, so I'm hoping that wasn't the case. UW fans obviously thought it was. As the boos rained down I couldn't help but think of Cal d-linemen taking dives in the Chip era.

As the announces said, the stoppage actually helped the Washington defense catch their breath and regroup. 

• Thumbs Up 1