cartm25

UPDATE: 2023 Oregon Offense Stats

It's been some time since I posted the stats I keep for the Ducks offense.

Below is the Ducks' stats that include all games for the year. In a following reply, I'll show the same stats but for Pac-12 play only.

Efficiency metrics are off the charts!!

image.thumb.png.c326a7eefd4f864f12323112dcff26ca.png

• Go Ducks! 1

Here is the same data that only includes Pac-12 play:

image.thumb.png.73280a3bb1b66743cd49509a74163566.png

Holy Toledo!  What amazing stats!

A ton of red during the Cristobal years, and a lot of green the past two years under Lanning.  Now I recognize that you are the one assigning colors, but in my world--rushing for 200 yards a game is pretty darn good.  Ditto for scoring over 40 points per game, because not many teams can do that.

Fun to see--thanks.

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/21/2023 at 3:07 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Holy Toledo!  What amazing stats!

A ton of red during the Cristobal years, and a lot of green the past two years under Lanning.  Now I recognize that you are the one assigning colors, but in my world--rushing for 200 yards a game is pretty darn good.  Ditto for scoring over 40 points per game, because not many teams can do that.

Fun to see--thanks.

Especially this week, we can all be thankful Miami fans are now seeing red.

Amazing, yes.   

Points per game similar to Kelly's years.  Rushing YPG, a little better in the Kelly years but Passing YPG much better in the Lanning years.  This is because of the incredible balance the Ducks have with Bo Nix quarterbacking the Offense right now.  Opponent defenses can't sell out for one phase or the other. 

Yards per play better than both the Kelly & Helfrich years.   Overall, the offense is as good or better than anything Kelly or Helfrich ever had.  TD% is way, way up! The Efficiency ratings for this Lanning/Stein Offense is bordering on frightening.  Frightening for opponent's defenses.  

Who really knew a Defensive guru like Dan Lanning would be able to jump start the Ferrari and actually speed it up?  He's found Oregon another gear.

• Like 1