OregonDucks

Fox Sports Mock Draft: Bo Nix #5 Overall to NY Giants

I haven't seen a mock draft with Bo going this high (many have him going middle to late first round) but it shows you how much Bo has improved his draft stock by coming back this year and playing well.

I certainly hope he doesn't go to a NY team, for his sake...

WWW.FOXSPORTS.COM

There has never been a draft in which five QBs were picked in the top 10. The 2024 class may change all of that, with USC's Caleb Williams leading a talented group.

Edited by OregonDucks
  • Like 1

I hope that he ends up with a better team than the Giants. They are kind of a mess right now and I'd hate to see Bo end up like Marcus with the Titans.

• Thumbs Up 1

Number 5 feels like a good fit. Herbert went 6th and that has turned out well for him. For the vast majority of quarterbacks going no. 1 or 2 is a big risk because they'll have an awful team around them. 

A little later in the draft gives them a chance to have some prices to work with. 

So if Nix is drafted at 5 that's all good with me. I want him to see some success in the NFL like Herbert. 

I've seen other mock drafts that has Bo going #20 to Minnesota and another #8 to Atlanta.