GatOrlando

Good Luck Ducks!!! Win it All

With the football season winding down, I'm likely gonna check out for a while. I've grown tired of off-season coaching carousels, transfer portal changes, and recruiting flips .

I mostly just care to hear about the games. Whoever is suiting up, and whoever is leading my favorite team is whoever it's gonna be. I'll be tuning back in around summer camps. 

I'll believe the Gators can make the expanded playoff. But our season has ended, and all the usual off field foolishness is not interesting to me. For example talk of Napier needing to be fired, or losing three recruits the past week.

Plus I really can't watch Georgia win another title, FSU winning one against the odds, or Jim Harbaugh winning one. The other far fetched options like Alabama winning another one, or Ohio State backing their way into another one is too disgusting to fathom.

I got my Duck rooting glove on right now. I hope you guys do it, I believe you can. So for most likely the last time in a while. I'll say Go Ducks!! When I start following the sport again come Summer, I fully expect you guys to be defending champions.

I'll buy a gaudy Nike shirt. I can only imagine what that will look like, I'm expecting it to be wild though.  

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 4

I thought the Gators might pull the upset yesterday--but the expanded playoffs next year should make it more exciting for everybody.

Enjoy the too-long off season, and we'll look for you here again!

• Thumbs Up 2

On 11/26/2023 at 4:49 PM, GatOrlando said:

With the football season winding down, I'm likely gonna check out for a while. I've grown tired of off-season coaching carousels, transfer portal changes, and recruiting flips .

I mostly just care to hear about the games. Whoever is suiting up, and whoever is leading my favorite team is whoever it's gonna be. I'll be tuning back in around summer camps. 

I'll believe the Gators can make the expanded playoff. But our season has ended, and all the usual off field foolishness is not interesting to me. For example talk of Napier needing to be fired, or losing three recruits the past week.

Plus I really can't watch Georgia win another title, FSU winning one against the odds, or Jim Harbaugh winning one. The other far fetched options like Alabama winning another one, or Ohio State backing their way into another one is too disgusting to fathom.

I got my Duck rooting glove on right now. I hope you guys do it, I believe you can. So for most likely the last time in a while. I'll say Go Ducks!! When I start following the sport again come Summer, I fully expect you guys to be defending champions.

I'll buy a gaudy Nike shirt. I can only imagine what that will look like, I'm expecting it to be wild though.  

GatOrlando, I have truly enjoyed reading your comments. They are always so to the point! Look forward for you to return.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

On 11/26/2023 at 1:49 PM, GatOrlando said:

Thank you for coming to FishDuck to share your thoughts this season. Classy visiting fans, who bring a different perspective, make OBD a better place. 

I’ve been a fan of the Florida program since the Coach Spurrier’s Fun-and-Gun Offense and have always wanted to see a game at The Swamp. Like Florida did in 1996, Oregon is looking to win our first national championship in football.  We can only hope this is the year. 

Hopefully, you’ll change your mind and visit OBD in the post season but, if not, have a happy holidays and wonderful offseason!

• Thumbs Up 1