ThePondDuck

QB Merry Go Round

Did anyone see this one? He was a highly rated 5* who was supposed to be next at USUC 

Did he redshirt this year? He had all the hype. Would this kid be someone DL would consider? I mean if he has 4 years why not look right? 

What does the board think about this? 

Sure, why not? As long as he is a high character guy who will fit into the culture.  Like with Moore, I trust that the coaches will make a good decision about whether or not to pursue him.

• Great post! 1

Yikes, who does Beach Crib Lincoln have left once he loses his 5* QB? Looking iffy in LaLaLand. Maybe entering the B1G running the wildcat is his plan.

This Zenitz fellow has put out some brassy predictions in the last 24. My coarser nature hopes he is accurate. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If DL and WS see something in him and think he could develop well then bring him aboard. But it would have to be either him or Moore, not both. 

5* Ty Thomoson didnt turn out. 5* Dante Moore is transferring and requesting more developmental time. 5* Malyk Murphy is transferring. 5* Malachi Nelson is transferring.

3* Johnny Manzel wins the Heisman. 3* Marcas Mariota wins the Heisman. Joe Burrow 4* wins Heisman. Dillon Gabriel 3*(Next Heisman winner?)

Point is that you have it or you don't. Greatness in star rankings rarely translates from HS to College when it comes to QB's. Its in the Grey where they excel. Tom Brady is a pathetic athlete. His brain has won more SB's than I can count. Herbert is a stinking Scholar. It shows on the field in the NFL. By the way, he was a 3* and unranked nationally. Just sayin....

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2