Charles Fischer

Wowsa: Too Many Recruits Choosing Oregon Over USC? Trojans PANIC...

My Duck-Buddies, as a dedicated fan--it does not get any better than this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The problem is none of USC's recruiting wins over the last two years have come against Oregon. None of the Trojans' Top 247 prospects in 2023 and 2024 officially visited Oregon. Pellum, Fields, Laulea, Uiagalelei, Conerly and Florence all officially visited USC. The Trojans were in it with every one of those prospects, but came up short with all of them."

"Oregon hasn't truly been in on any of USC's blue-chip signees."

"When both schools have heavily pursued a premier recruit in the last three cycles, they've always chosen the Ducks. That's not a sustainable model for the Trojans, especially with both programs moving to the Big Ten Conference."

247SPORTS.COM

In head-to-head recruiting battles over the last two cycles, Oregon has swept USC when it comes to landing blue-chip prospects.

• Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Pellum got paid to go to Zero U so you can’t be mad at him for that BUT IMO I doubt he would’ve saw the field this season at USC.

And how USC gets wide receivers he probably wouldn’t have saw it the 2nd year either.

Bottom line is he did what was best for him and USC will be more than alright…

LOL the hubris of usuc fans is really amazing.  As if USC, a rich private school, isn't swimming in booster and NIL money?

I also bet that before NSD he was one of them singing praises about Pellum's potential as a receiver for them...now he's downplaying those same skills as 2nd rate. 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

• Thumbs Up 1

Poor USC...it makes me so SAD!

giphy.gif

I NEVER said I was Noble...

Mr. FishDuck

We're still living in their heads and we won't be paying rent anytime soon.

• Mic drop 1

247SPORTS.COM

Industry leaders have bold takes on the Trojans' recruiting class.

That article at the top?  In all the years of following Oregon football and for years seeing ALL the great recruits go to USC?  That article would have been IMPOSSIBLE to imagine.

Lanning is pretty darn special....

Happy Moment for Lanning and Lorig_Fox Sports Video.jpg

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck