Pennsylvania Duck

2025 Recruitment, Announcements, Interviews, Etc. (No. 3)

This is a VIP report.  Was able to grab this much information on this recruit.  High on Oregon.

Connection to Dan Lanning has Top100 WR Isaiah Mozee high on Oregon

Lees Summit (Mo.) North high school Top100 receiver Isaiah Mozee is the No. 87 overall player in the country and No. 10 receiver nationally in the class of 2025 per 247Sports. The 6-1, 185-pounder remains uncommitted, as he inches closer to a final decision.

LAS VEGAS — Lees Summit (Mo.) North high school Top100 receiver Isaiah Mozee is the No. 87 overall player in the country and No. 10 receiver nationally in the class of 2025 per 247Sports. The industry-generated composite rankings list him as the No. 112 overall talent this cycle and No. 15 at his position. The 6-1, 185-pounder remains uncommitted, as he inches closer to a final decision.

Mozee recently made his way to Las Vegas for Nike’s “The Next Ones” event, a collection of 34 of the top high school football prospects across the country. The gathering of the class of 2025 talent was about having fun, getting to know each other better, and developing a brotherhood among the elite high school recruits.

247Sports spoke with Mozee about a variety of topics including his interest in Oregon.

247SPORTS.COM

Lees Summit (Mo.) North high school Top100 receiver Isaiah Mozee is the No. 87 overall player in the country and No. 10 receiver nationally in the class of 2025 per 247Sports. The 6-1...

• Thanks 1

Elite California Linebacker Madden Faraimo Places Oregon in Top Schools

The Ducks are once again a player for one of the best defensive prospects on the West Coast

GHC9J0_WAAA5RvH?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.si.com/college/oregon/recruiting/elite-california-linebacker-madden-faraimo-places-oregon-in-top-schools

• Thumbs Up 1

Top247 WR Winston Watkins set for double digit spring visits

Four-star receiver Winston Watkins has plenty of visits on his schedule for March and April.

247SPORTS.COM

Four-star receiver Winston Watkins has plenty of visits on his schedule for March and April.

No. 7 Overall Recruit DJ Pickett Sets 4 Official Visits

One of the country's top recruits for 2025 has scheduled some big-time visits for this spring. 

DJ Pickett, a five-star cornerback in the 2025 class out of Tampa, Florida, has set four official visits for this spring.

The five-star prospect, ranked the No. 7 overall player in the '25 class by 247Sports' Composite Rankings, will be visiting:

• LSU
  • Georgia
  • Miami
  • Oregon

Pickett is the No. 3 cornerback in the class, according to 247Sports' Composite Rankings.

Michigan is also expected to get an official visit, though it's not been scheduled yet.

Andy Staples joked that Pickett might be the most recruited player of all-time from his high school.

"Back when I worked in the Pasco County bureau of The Tampa Tribune, we wrote a lot about the Zephyrhills Bulldogs. DJ might be the most recruited Bulldog ever. Unless it’s his uncle Ryan, who played DT at Ohio State," he wrote.

Pickett has interest from basically every big-time program in America, though he's cutting his list down to only a handful of schools as we get into the spring.

colorado-v-oregon.webp

https://thespun.com/college-football/no-7-overall-recruit-dj-pickett-sets-4-official-visits

THE LATEST: Oregon a Contender for Trey McNutt

The Ducks made a great impression on the Cleveland defensive back during his first trip to Eugene.

trey-mcnutt-rashad-wadood.webp

https://www.si.com/college/oregon/recruiting/the-latest-oregon-a-contender-for-trey-mcnutt

The Latest in Oregon's Pursuit of Cooper Perry

The Ducks have emerged as the team to beat for the 4-star wideout from Arizona.

cooper-perry-junior-adams.webp

https://www.si.com/college/oregon/recruiting/the-latest-in-oregons-pursuit-of-cooper-perry

QB Husan Longstreet Places Oregon in Top Group Ahead of Commitment

One of the top uncommitted signal callers in the 2025 class isn't far from a decision and Oregon is a contender.

https://www.si.com/college/oregon/recruiting/qb-husan-longstreet-places-oregon-in-top-group-ahead-of-commitment

Top-ranked DL in 2025 class puts Ducks among final schools

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Oregon Ducks landed among the top schools for 5-star DL Elijah Griffin, the No. 3 ranked player in the 2025 class.

Four-Star RB Jordon Davison sets pair of unofficial trips for later this month 

Davison has a good idea where he will take his official trips and is set for a summer commitment. 

Davison said he’s planning to take a couple more visits in April and then will set up his official trips in May.

“I don’t have any official visit dates set yet but I have a good idea where my visits will be,” Davidson said. “I know I’ll visit Ohio State, Texas, Oregon and Bama. After that, I don’t know but I have time to figure it out.

“I was just at Oregon and had a great trip. They have a lot to offer as a program and I’m really comfortable with the coaching staff. I also think I can go in there and make an immediate impact and that’s important to me.”

Texas has been on Davidson’s short list since first offering him as a sophomore. 

“I think I’ve been to Texas about six times so far,” Davidson said. “It’s a great school with great tradition and they’re going in the right direction right now. I love the coaches and have a great relationship with Sark and Tashard Choice.

“Right now, I really don’t have a leader, I like all of those schools pretty equally. It’s going to be a tough decision for sure because I kind of go back and forth in my head but I think after my visits, I’ll know what I’m doing and I’m planning to commit in the summer before my senior year is here.”

247SPORTS.COM

Davison has a good idea where he will take his official trips and is set for a summer commitment.

Chinedu Onyeagoro Ready to Get Back to Eugene

One of Oregon's most intriguing EDGE targets previews his return visit to Eugene this weekend.

https://www.si.com/college/oregon/recruiting/chinedu-onyeagoro-ready-to-get-back-to-eugene

5-star LSU commit Dakorien Moore is still taking a hard look at Oregon

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Oregon Ducks are still in the mix for 5-star LSU commit Dakorien Moore, who released a top 4 schools on Monday.

4-star TE Nate Roberts puts Ducks among top schools

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Oregon Ducks landed among the top schools for 4-star TE Nate Roberts, the No. 5 TE in the 2025 class.

Athlon Sports - Oregon is one of the seven off-season winners. And so is Ohio State.

Get ready for a Battle of the Os.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/7-teams-winning-college-footballs-offseason-for-2024

• Thumbs Up 1

Ziyare Addison sets Clemson, Florida State, Oregon official visits

Oregon (April 27): "Another school that took an opportunity on me early. They saw my potential before everyone else. They saw me in a track and wrestling video and were really intrigued. It was my fourth scholarship.

I have a great relationship with coach (A'Lique) Terry and coach (Dan) Lanning. They came down to see me. They are always talking about me coming up there for the first time. Now, I finally have the opportunity to do so." 

https://t.co/s0M2w4l47g

Pair of Elite Recruits Announces Official Visits to Oregon

Dan Lanning and his coaching staff continue to raise the bar in Eugene when it comes to recruiting top talent.

faheem-delane-oregon-visit-1.webp

https://www.si.com/college/oregon/recruiting/pair-of-elite-recruits-announce-official-visits-to-oregon

• Thumbs Up 1

• Thanks 1

VIDEO: Husan Longstreet in action from Elite 11 Regional in Los Angeles

Longstreet had a strong workout on Sunday, here's a closer look at the signal caller in action.

247SPORTS.COM

Longstreet had a strong workout on Sunday, here's a closer look at the signal caller in action.