NJDuck

Dana Altman Offers Positive Update on Nate Bittle's Return

Oregon coach Dana Altman told press following the team's 64-59 win over UCLA that junior center Nate Bittle is closer than originally thought to returning to the court. 

"Nate's doctor's report came back great when they took the cast off, which was a surprise to all of us," Altman said when asked if Bittle might be available to play in January. "So, he's moving a little quicker, so we're hoping that he might be ready."

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon coach Dana Altman told press following the team's 64-59 win over UCLA that junior center Nate Bittle is closer than originally thought to returning to the court.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah!  This could be a GREAT team!

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I am really excited to have Bittle come back. I have always liked how he plays and he was playing really well before he got hurt. Wonderful to hear that he is healing well and can return this season. I think this team could be really good if they can get all three players (Dante, Cook and Bittle) back in the next month. It sounds like they are healed but need to get up to speed with their conditioning and play. They could really challenge Arizona if the three can come back and not have any more injuries. The team really deserves to not have any more injuries. Here's hoping.

• Applause 1

If DA can get the chemistry figured out with the 3 bigs...