Pennsylvania Duck

Oregon Football Receiver Traeshon Holden Returning for Senior Season in 2024

Another playmaker is returning to Oregon’s wide receiver room for his senior season.

Traeshon Holden announced Thursday he would be returning to play for the Ducks for one more year. Holden, originally from Kissimmee, FL, joined Oregon prior to last season after transferring from Alabama.

Holden had 37 receptions for 452 yards and six touchdowns in 2023 — third on the Ducks in receiving yards and tied for third in receiving touchdowns with tight end Terrance Ferguson.

Holden joined fellow wideout Tez Johnson in announcing his return to Eugene on Thursday, and the Ducks are reportedly receiving a visit this weekend from highly-rated transfer wide receiver Evan Stewart from Texas A&M...

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Holden joined teammate Tez Johnson in announcing his return to the Ducks on Thursday.

• Cool 1
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

This makes Gary Bryant Jr. expendable if the Texas A&M transfer decides to join us.  I'd like Bryant, but he may decide to leave if the transfer comes, and if so--it is a good trade for us.  With Tez and Holden in hand, things look good.  

Now we need Ferguson to stay!

Terrance Ferguson_Eric Evans of Oregon Football - Copy.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

On 1/4/2024 at 3:54 PM, Charles Fischer said:

This makes Gary Bryant Jr. expendable if the Texas A&M transfer decides to join us.  I'd like Bryant, but he may decide to leave if the transfer comes, and if so--it is a good trade for us.  With Tez and Holden in hand, things look good.  

Now we need Ferguson to stay!

Terrance Ferguson_Eric Evans of Oregon Football - Copy.jpg

The fact that Casey Kelly is in the portal makes me wonder about Ferguson.  With Herbert and Ferguson and Sadiq it might mean Kelly figured his playing time would be limited.  

Just guessing.  No inside info.

• Thumbs Up 1