Duckley Palace

August Second Is Rapidly Approaching

We have half a season left in basketball. One more stretch of Summer before we officially depart from our Pac-12 brothers and sisters, and say hello to our new Midwest brothers and sisters.

Of course we have some wet mutts, and So Cal Tinseltown loudmouths coming too.  Moving can be stressful, but I look forward to moving to a bigger stage. Onwards , and fare thee well Pac-12. We'll show the nation how "soft" we are out west.

• Go Ducks! 1

On 1/20/2024 at 5:01 PM, Duckley Palace said:

We have half a season left in basketball.

...and then we have Oregon Baseball, Baby!

There are a couple of us who follow the Diamond-Ducks, as the team will have a pack of pitchers who are experienced, and some good hitters to challenge a really good Pac-12 conference in Baseball this year.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

And I can get rid of Sling in a mere 2 months, no more dealing with the PAC12 network is a positive. 🥳

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 1/20/2024 at 8:37 PM, Charles Fischer said:

...and then we have Oregon Baseball, Baby!

There are a couple of us who follow the Diamond-Ducks, as the team will have a pack of pitchers who are experienced, and some good hitters to challenge a really good Pac-12 conference in Baseball this year.

Very true sir. Softball as well. Interesting to see how all the sports handle the change. Track and Field, gymnastics, aquatics.  The Big Ten has a really strong wrestling, and volleyball product as well.

On 1/20/2024 at 11:03 PM, JabbaNoBargain said:

And I can get rid of Sling in a mere 2 months, no more dealing with the PAC12 network is a positive. 🥳

Sling used to have a pretty good deal, but they split the sports lineup with the entertainment ones. I have Hulu now, and with it, I have Disney, ESPN, and a much broader selection. The Big Ten Network is provided as well.

On 1/21/2024 at 3:45 PM, Duckley Palace said:

Sling used to have a pretty good deal, but they split the sports lineup with the entertainment ones. I have Hulu now, and with it, I have Disney, ESPN, and a much broader selection. The Big Ten Network is provided as well.

I’m not judging anyone’s choices, I’ve just gone the route of adding Sling Orange for 7 months a year the last few years, now I won’t have to…party on Garth!

On 1/21/2024 at 5:05 PM, JabbaNoBargain said:

I’m not judging anyone’s choices, I’ve just gone the route of adding Sling Orange for 7 months a year the last few years, now I won’t have to…party on Garth!

It was 25 bucks for the package I had. Not bad.

Edited by Duckley Palace

The networks are flopping around like a fisch on a dock. Seems like they change their lineup monthly. We will have to wait to see our best options when fall comes around. Until then hang on for the ride. No matter what our choices I’m sure it will cost more.

• Thumbs Up 1