Charles Fischer

Husky Fans Predict Their Win Total for 2024: 'I May Still Be in Denial...'

My friends, I don't have as much time for this fun these days, but I try to fit it in where I can... (Quotes below from a Washington board)

"I'm at six wins, and that Coug game at Lumen link looks very very iffy"

"My over/under is currently set at 6.5. trending up. we have 5 very winnable games to start the season."

"At least 7. I may still be in denial but I’m not ready to admit that."

"We won 14 games last year, and we have about 50% of our team left, so I’ll go with seven wins right now."

"I’ll say 7-5."

"I'm more concerned about line play. Not too many of those guys in the portal. If we can solidify both lines, then 7 or more. In not, 7 or less."

"The team currently: not bowl eligible, with a floor of two wins, and a ceiling of eight wins."

"Looking at our schedule, we will more than likely start off 5-0 no matter who our QB is. We are going to end up being in the top half of the league, talentwise, by the start of the season. 9 wins I think is our ceiling."

"Right now, 6-6 maybe. But we could get some pretty talented guys from Arizona and then shore the O line up and win 8 or 9 games."

"One Win is UW beats Oregon by three points!"

Husky Mod Explaining Recruiting.jpg

Huskies will have the Mother-of-all-Seasons!

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

It's impossible to say right now not knowing who the QB will be, not to mention any other additions that might come. 

Very hard to say, but given they struggled with WSU when they were at the very top of their game, there are some hilarious assumptions, that sound eerily like the rodents. Penciling in a 5-0 start is absurd. They will probably go 3-2 in their first 5 games, and on paper (as of today) I’d say 2-5 or 3-4 (at best) in the last 7.

I’d put them at 4 to 6 wins.