Solar

The Churn Burns - New USC DC to be UCLA HC?

https://www.si.com/college/usc/football/usc-football-danton-lynn-appears-high-on-odds-list-to-become-ucla-head-coach-jb13

Bwahaha! Who needs soaps or WWE? This is better drama.

Edited by Solar
  • Haha 1

That’d be hilarious if it happens 🤣

• Applause 1

I tittered in my tea....

• Haha 1

No HC experience. Short time as a DC and he did not make an impact on recruiting at UCLA. This hire would help keep the roster intact but the roster is not good. 

Tosh's name has popped up on a few sites. I don't see it before knowing if the new UCLA prez gives a whip about sports and without sufficient NIL support. 

On 2/10/2024 at 11:00 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Tosh's name has popped up on a few sites. I don't see it before knowing if the new UCLA prez gives a whip about sports and without sufficient NIL support.

As time goes by I don't think Tosh wants to be a HC. He would have had opportunities until now to dip his toe in.the HCing waters but he hasn't done so.

Not saying he'll never go for it but there are a lot of people out there who don't want the big chair and that's completely fair. 

I mean Chip gave up being a HC to "downgrade" to OC on his own accord. I can't even think of the last time something like that happened. 

• Thumbs Up 1