NJDuck

247Sports Crystal Ball Pick: West Coast Safety to Oregon

This is behind a paywall, but I could see this portion of it.

The 247Sports Crystal Ball is a tool recruiting analysts use to show exactly where a recruit might end up. On Wednesday, a new prediction went in regarding a top target potentially landing with the Oregon Ducks.

As it stands today, I believe Oregon is the team to beat for Pittsburg (Calif.) high school four-star safety Jadyn Hudson. My Crystal Ball is on the Ducks.

Over the weekend, I was in Las Vegas for “The Next Ones” event presented by Nike Football. I was able to sit down and talk with Hudson for a few minutes. My biggest takeaway was that head coach Dan Lanning, his stability, the fact that he chose to stay in Eugene instead of leaving for Alabama, is the driving factor here.

The 6-2, 175-pounder loves the Ducks and is fired up about a potential future there, but knowing that Lanning is not likely to leave anytime soon is really hitting home for Hudson. Ohio State and Tennessee are the two heavy-hitters also in play, but it’s tough to see the Ducks missing on the West Coast standout.

247SPORTS.COM

The 247Sports Crystal Ball is a tool recruiting analysts use to show exactly where a recruit might end up. On Wednesday, a new prediction went in regarding a top target potentially landing with...

• Let’s hope! 1

Book 'em, Dano!

• Thumbs Up 2