NJDuck

College Football Recruiting: Miami, Oregon Receive Crystal Ball Predictions after Nike's 'The Next Ones' Event

OREGON DUCKS

11452830.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,off

LB Nasir Wyatt  “I was close to [entering a Crystal Ball pick] before the trip even started, but I really like Nasir Wyatt to Oregon. I think they’re doing a great job, so I’m going to join Greg Biggins, Steve Wiltfong and Brandon Huffman with that one. I like the Ducks to get it done. He even said that they’re doing the best job with him. He wants to take visits. Ohio State, Tennessee, Michigan, a couple others are also in play, but I really like Oregon to get that one done.”

S Jadyn Hudson  I think the Ducks are going to get that one done and get that commitment. Ohio State, Tennessee are the other top contenders. But again, for him especially, the stability of the coaching staff, then also distance and just his overall connection with that coaching staff, I really think that’s why Oregon is the team to beat. I’m also not ruling out USC. If they really start to push and do a better job with him, there is a possibility the Trojans could get back in play.”

WR Derek Meadows  “He mentioned Oregon, Notre Dame, Bama, Florida. I like Notre Dame right now, but Oregon is absolutely a team to watch. They just offered.”

WR Cooper Perry  “I like Oregon. That’s where my Crystal Ball is at. Watch out for Oklahoma. He just visited there.”

S Faheem Delane  “Oregon, once again, first team he mentioned. But I do think Ohio State is the team to watch right now, but the Ducks are definitely in play.”

WR Isaiah Mozee  “Also mentioned Oregon. You can see a theme here. Nebraska, Tennessee and Missouri also in play, but Oregon, in my opinion, is the team to beat. Very tempted to put a Crystal Ball pick on the Ducks.”

IOL Seuseu Alofaituli  “Oregon, Miami, a couple others in play.”

CB DJ Pickett  “Oregon’s a real, real threat that isn’t getting talked about enough. I’m watching them and Miami closely.”

S Trey McNutt  “I think Ohio State’s probably the team to watch, but don’t be surprised if the Ducks land him.”

247SPORTS.COM

The Hurricanes and Ducks are not the only teams making progress.

Hmmm...is this how it felt for Alabama football fans over the past decade or so???

So much talent.  ALL taking "hard" looks at Oregon.

Almost, yes almost, to the point of "pick - n - choose" level of recruitment.

Are OBD becoming a recruiting/portal Powerhouse?

I think So.  😎

• Thumbs Up 1