NJDuck

Oregon Loses Game to Texas Tech: Final Score 7 to 11

Game Of The Day On Sunday: Texas Tech vs. Oregon at 3:30 p.m. 

WWW.FLOBASEBALL.TV

No. 9 Tennessee Baseball was upset by Oklahoma, Oregon rallied with 7 unanswered runs and Texas Tech bounced back. Day 2 Showdown Takeaways

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

College Baseball Picks Today: Oregon vs. Texas Tech

WWW.ROTOWIRE.COM

John Venezia dials up his best College Baseball bets for Sunday's action on the diamond with a look at the Texas Tech vs Oregon matchup at Globe Life Field.

• Thanks 1

My Duck-Buddies....I am pulled a number of directions as my house closing is coming soon and I just finished moving.  But I've been keeping an eye on our Diamond Ducks, and am delighted with the pitching that was recruited into the team over the off-season.  Below from one of the above articles...

"If Oregon is that deep on the pitching front, and a lot of that will depend of Friday’s starter RJ Gordon and Saturday's starter Kevin Seitter continuing to improve, then Oregon, picked to finish fourth, will have a real chance to win the Pac-12 in their final season."

These newbie relievers to Eugene got into some jams with two on base often, and even bases loaded against them, (twice) they managed to get out of it and keep their innings scoreless.  Amazing!

This is the third game, and we are up against the best hitting team this weekend, and yet we have not seen the following pitchers yet:

Toby Twist (highly acclaimed transfer)

Matthew Grabmann  (Big fastball)

Ian Umlandt  (From Sherwood, Oregon with good upside)

Austin Anderson (Stud senior reliever from Roseburg)
Turner Spoljaric (Freshman starter and reliever last year)
Leo Uelmen  (Freshman starter and reliever last year)
Dylan McShane  (Raw power from 6'9" frame)
Brock Moore  (The senior transfer who could be our closer?)

And there are some freshman pitchers I know nothing about, but I feel fantastic with the depth of pitching.  Oregon looks to have a good team this year!

image.png

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 2

Mr. FishDuck

Live baseball updates: Oregon takes on No. 18 Texas Tech in final game of Shriners Invitational

Follow along for live updates between Oregon and No. 18 Texas Tech in game three of the Shriners Children's College Showdown.

247SPORTS.COM

Follow along for live updates between Oregon and No. 18 Texas Tech in game three of the Shriners Children's College Showdown.

Do to the games being on a obscure streaming app with a high price tage I've been listing to the games, here is the link to live streaming radio. 

THEVARSITYNETWORK.COM

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1