Dave23

Oregon Delivers Maybe its Most Complete Game of the Season in Blowout Win at Stanford

Waiting for the Duck game to start so I'm watching the last of the ASU vs UW game and all I can say is the PAC refs really suck. I understand a game where they call it tight or a game we're they just let them play but PAC refs are so wildly inconsistent as to change the entire games trajectory.

Can't wait to move to the B1G from what I've seen way better officiating. Just please don't bring the refs with us.

Ducks are looking good and hitting 3s. Maintaining good energy and moving the ball well.

Much better performance, shot better, defended better, got to take care of business before we go down to Zona.

The WSU/Arizona game was really good, cougars winning it in thrilling fashion.

• Thumbs Up 1

Winning at Stanford has always been difficult for the Oregon men's basketball program, so on Thursday night, the Ducks did something we've rarely seen in the history of the Oregon vs Stanford series.  The Ducks not only won at Stanford but also blew out the Cardinal to improve to 18-8 on the year and stay in the Pac-12 race for a regular season title.

247SPORTS.COM

The Ducks claimed a big road win when they needed it most.

Jadrian Tracey scored a season-high 20 points, Jackson Shelstad had 19 points and seven assists and N'Faly Dante had 13 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Ducks in a 78-65 win over the Cardinals.

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Jadrian Tracey scored a season-high 20 points, Jackson Shelstad had 19 points and seven assists and N’Faly Dante had 13 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Ducks in a 78-65 win over the...

• Thumbs Up 1

It's good to see Shelstad getting back in his groove, when he's hitting this team is really hard to beat.

• Thumbs Up 1

Highlights of the game.

Wow.  Very close to a "complete" game.  Again as inconsistent as this team has been to the negative, this was one game that it slanted towards the positive.

Ball movement, defense, FG and FT percentage, communication, were all on display.  Seem to finally realize that you don't have to try to get it to Dante inside, on every single offensive series. Thus opened up the floor for driving lanes and open shots.  Best game of "played" basketball since the second half against Ariz St.

I had really hoped this was what we would have seen out of this team through the month of February, establishing themselves as a contender in the PAC and for the tourney; yet they have gone 5-5 over the past ten games.

If they can lock down their "consistency's", towards the positive over their last 5 games, then they may not need to win the PAC12 tourney (although why not go out as the last Tourney Champion) to secure a spot in "The Dance".  Plus twenty wins and single digit losses by selection Sunday will do it.

At least play like you did last night for us fans, cause it was damn entertaining!  

Go Ducks 🏀!

Great game last night. There was good intensity. Ball movement and assists seem to have greatly improved in this game. Defense was excellent also. When they all play well this is what happens. Like one of the posters said, they realized that the game plan doesn't always have to be getting the ball to Dante.

Having Dante down low for lobs and clean up duty is ideal. The offense should start from the perimeter with ball movement to open up perimeter shooting, drives to hoop and easy dunks for Dante. 

I've always liked the Duck  teams where the big guy gets their points off rebounds and have more of a defensive mindset with blocked shots and big-time hustle. Jordan Bell comes to mind.

• Thumbs Up 1