NJDuck

Autzen Stadium capacity: The 5 Biggest Crowds in Oregon Football History

It never rains in Autzen but it sure does get loud. The home of the Oregon Ducks football team is arguably one of the toughest places for opponents to enter and leave with a win.

Autzen Stadium was built in 1967. Through various improvements and remodels, it can now host 54,000 Duck fans. 

With an in-stadium waterfall and views of the Eugene hills, it’s not just a perfect setting for football, but it’s also chock-full of beauty.

Nestled across the Willamette River from Oregon’s campus, fans traipse over the river and through the woods to fill Autzen anytime the Ducks have a home game.

As Oregon is set to join the Big Ten, attendance records are sure to be broken in the coming seasons. 

AUTZENZOO.COM

Before the Ducks host teams like Ohio State and Michigan in Eugene, what are the attendance records for good ole Autzen?

• Thanks 1

ASU? Who knew? 

Just when you thought slideshow writers might be running short on ideas.

Next up: Brandon Dorlus ranks his favorite fingers. You'll never guess where Left Pinky lands!

Edited by Vanducky
  • Haha 1

I thought there was a game against USC that drew standing room only back when Chip was coach? I think it was 60,300 plus?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/24/2024 at 10:11 AM, 1Ducker1 said:

I thought there was a game against USC that drew standing room only back when Chip was coach? I think it was 60,300 plus?

59,933, per goducks.com.

But remember, we don't talk about Maldonado, no, no.

GODUCKS.COM

The official box score of Football vs USC on 11/19/2011

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1