kirklandduck

Pac-2 To Be Broadcast on the CW?

Back when the Pac12 was in discussion with the CW I thought it was a good idea. Tons of exposure on a channel available on both cable TV and OTA.

Clownzano rumors as far as I can tell, doesn’t mean it won’t happen though. A broken clock is…you know the rest. He also has a strong motivation for wanting the PIG2 to flourish, so serious grain of salt with his scooped enthusiasm. 

Depends on the nature of the deal. How much $? Which games? National or purely regional?

From what I’ve seen so far this could range from every home game on national tv to two home games each distributed only in the PNW.

Pretty sure viewers in Pittsburgh won’t be tuning in to see Beavis play San Jose State, it stretches the imagination to think this is national when they could draw better numbers from an episode of Gun Smoke. 

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yep, any day now Clownzano. 

Can’t resist.

Does Clown just flat out publish guesses as “sources” now? Finishing touches on that inter-galactic broadcast deal happening as we speak?

I also like the false equivalency taking place. Indeed, CW could in theory have better distribution than the old P12 network, which would be amazing, if that was the only way they were previously broadcast. They aren’t adding on CW to a ESPN/Fox deal…the CW is it, if it ever happens.

Brace yourselves for our regret!

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Anyone who watches Pac-2 games not involving Oregon, unfortunately, and UW are but C(lueless) W(atchers,) watching C(ommon) W(astrels,) and C(riminal) W(rongdoers) which in the long run C(an't) W(in,)

• Haha 1

Seems fitting. Their fans are probably calling this a game changer. Probably still deluding themselves into thinking Oregon should have pushed for their inclusion to make the move to the Big Ten. Package deal, after all they did it for USC with UCLA.