NJDuck

Oregon Baseball Rises Inside Top 20 of College Rankings After Series Win Over UCLA

After starting the season unranked, the Oregon baseball team has now cracked the top 20 in most collegiate baseball polls after another Pac-12 series win over UCLA this past weekend.

The Ducks are ranked No. 18 in the D1Baseball.com Top 25 and No. 17 in Baseball America's rankings with a 22-8 record and a series victory over every Pac-12 team they've faced so far with an 8-4 conference record.

WWW.REGISTERGUARD.COM

The Oregon baseball team rose inside the top 20 of two major rankings after a weekend series win against UCLA.

Just the beginning BABY!

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

I will have some analysis and update Baseball stuff later this week.  Some very interesting developments from this last weekend, and the weekend before.  

I keep an eye on D1 Baseball, and their No. 18 ranking has me excited for Our Beloved Ducks.  As you look at their top-25...how many teams are in the 2025 B1G?  Only Oregon and Nebraska!  We will be the BIG DUCK in that cold-weather pond, and can kick-butt.  (But we are off to a good start in the last year of the Pac-12)

D1BASEBALL.COM

The top five remains the same, led by No. 1 Arkansas, but there is plenty of upheaval elsewhere in the D1Baseball Top 25, which features three new teams in the rankings.

Mr. FishDuck