anyotherduck

Washington Player Arrested, Charged with Rape

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Court documents say Tylin “Tybo” Rogers played in two College Football Playoff games after at least one of the allegations was known to the university.

Perhaps this had something to do with DeBoer's exit. Fisch claims he had no idea...

Definitely could have been a career killer for DeBoer if he stayed and it gets out that he knew. It could still come back to bite him at 'Bama.

This kind of news tends to not age well for those in positions of influence who had the ability to act differently yet chose not to.

• Applause 1

It often depends on how much they knew and when.

It's one thing to know of a verbal accusation, but it's another thing once formally charged.

On 4/10/2024 at 10:51 AM, Babyjesus615 said:

It could still come back to bite him at 'Bama.

In the SEC?

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

This is beyond troubling.  I know we spar with our Dawg friends and not always good naturedly, but this is beyond the game on the field.

I tend (read try very hard) to not comment too much on these types of issues because it could happen to us.  There was the episode with Traeshon last year and many people jumped all over Dan for acting too quickly.  I don't know all the details of that situation but what I was told is Dan has very, very clear and strict rules on that type of behavior as I am sure all coaches do.  

The net here, this is bad and there are certainly some folks at UW who have some serious questions to answer.  Hope the victims can move forward and find peace and solace.

• Thumbs Up 2