NJDuck

Season Tickets for Oregon Football Selling at Record Rate

Excitement for the upcoming Oregon football season is at an all=time high, as reflected by renewal rates and requests for season tickets.

With less than five months until the Oregon football season kicks off, excitement for the 2024 schedule in Autzen Stadium already is at a fever pitch — though opportunities still remain to secure seats to see the Ducks in the fall.

Interest in the Ducks last season was sky high — they played three of the top 25 most-watched games in the country last year, and had five sellouts during a perfect 7-0 season in Autzen Stadium.

That interest has carried over into this offseason, with a renewal rate of 95.2 percent from existing season-ticket holders so far — just off the program record set in the wake of the 2010 team's 12-0 regular season — and an additional 10,524 new season tickets purchased as of today. The renewal rate for season parking passes is at 99 percent.

GODUCKS.COM

Excitement for the upcoming Oregon football season is at an all-time high, as reflected by renewal rates and requests for season tickets.

• Cool 1
  • Applause 1

Unfortunately I am thinking there a lot of ticket resellers trying to make a quick buck. B1G fans travel very well so I will not be shocked to see a whole lot of Buckeye fans in Autzen come October 12th. Even for loyal Duck fans it will be tempting to sell your tickets for that game which will almost pay for your entire season ticket price. 

Edited by QuackyQuack
  • Yikes! 1

On 4/12/2024 at 11:17 AM, QuackyQuack said:

B1G fans travel very well so I will not be shocked to see a whole lot of Buckeye fans in Autzen come October 12th.

Hopefully a new weather phenomenon will occur, it will be raining their tears in Autzen.

On 4/12/2024 at 11:17 AM, QuackyQuack said:

Even for loyal Duck fans it will be tempting to sell your tickets for that game which will almost pay for your entire season ticket price. 

Works for me even though I am not a ticket holder.  I like the fact that fans can reap a benefit from their coersed donations.

• Thumbs Up 1