Charles Fischer

Jaden Rashada Moving AGAIN? Leaving Dilly?

Good gosh...what a flake.  To think we heavily recruited him...about three schools ago.  Murmurs from ASU camp of immaturity and being concerned about how good other ASU QB Sam Leavitt has looked in spring practices.  Sorry for Dilly.  (Beyond us poaching one his best coaches of course)

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Dilly is such a good guy, a class act.  I cannot

help but cheer for him in the Big-12...  (So much more nobility than I...)

Mr. FishDuck

On 4/18/2024 at 5:51 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Dilly is such a good guy, a class act.  I cannot

help but cheer for him in the Big-12...  (So much more nobility than I...)

He also took it very well when Lanning took Samples. Impressive dude.

• Thumbs Up 1

WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM

Rashada was the No. 44 overall player in the 2023 recruiting class by 247Sports

UGA picked as the most likely landing spot.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/arizona-state-big-12-massive-blow-qb-jaden-rashada-transfer-portal

QB Sam Leavitt who transferred to ASU from Michigan State will likely start for Dilly. 

Edited by Jon Joseph

If I were ASU, I'd stop getting quarterbacks from California named Jaden. At least Daniels played a couple seasons for them before transferring to LSU and winning the Heisman.

Rashada backed out of playing for Florida because of a 13 million dollar NIL deal falling through. 

WWW.SI.COM

The quarterback from California was let down by many people around him in the messiest...

The transfer portal needs to be fixed. You must only look at the case of Kaydyn Proctor, a OT who transferred to home State Iowa ,only to transfer back a month later to Alabama.

https://fansided.com/posts/one-aspect-kadyn-proctor-transfer-portal-entry-says-everything-01hvw0q7m4x2

Edited by Duckley Palace

What a long strange trip it's been. But, Jaden ended up at a place that champ-wise is not UGAly.  Looks like Rashada is willing to take a seat for one season behind an excellent QB in Carson Beck with a great chance to start for the Smart's in 2025.

WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM

Georgia's search for an additional quarterback ends with a former blue-chip prospect

ASU to UGA? I find no fault in this move.

Realignment and coaching changes, layered together with the portal and NIL make it tough to form a judgement about a player’s character. Why would we expect stability with those four elements converging?

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Thumbs Up 1