FishDuck Article

Oregon Ducks Football: Ducks in the Draft

With the NFL Draft fast approaching this week, it’s a really exciting time for our Ducks of the future to see players translate to the next level. We saw six Ducks get their name called and several more work their way onto rosters through the 2023 season, could we see six more Ducks in 2024? Who Goes in the First ...

FISHDUCK.COM

With the NFL Draft fast approaching this week, it’s a really exciting time for our Ducks of the future to see players translate to the next level.
  • Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

I've seen Bo projected as the 12th pick overall dropping to the 3rd round. Ditto for J-P-J. It only takes one team to fall in love with you and Bo would be a great fit for the O Sen Payton runs in Denver.

How did Michigan win the Natty? Michigan is projected to have the most drafted players in the draft, eclipsing Georgia's record 19 picks. 

Meanwhile, The Men's Gossip Page is always out of control before the NFL draft. No one does it better pub-wise than the NFL. I know how CJ Stroud played last season. Passed over for the No. 1 pick, he was the rookie of the year quarterbacking the Texans. But beyond that? How many of us know, or care, about the performance of 2023's top draft picks? Yet millions of folks will tune in to watch the draft. 

Thanks, Alex, and all the best to Bo et al.  

WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM

These players shined on the college gridiron prior to going through the NFL Draft process

Nice photo of our good buddy, right? What's the Over/Under on Penix preceding Bo in the draft? 

Speaking of Bo and JPJ, I saw them front and center in an Old Spice commercial during a Netflix movie intermission! No other collegiate players, just the two of them alongside two former NFL players presumably giving them the tips on how to stay fresh in the NFL after they get drafted. Cheesy and cool at the same time.

I'd call it a sign of NIL success Oregon is having.

• Thumbs Up 1