idontrollonshobbas

Big Dave U. Tweets Peyton Woodyard to Ducks!!

• Let’s hope! 1
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The one podcast posted said Peyton Woodyard was going to commit before the weekend was over.  Amazing!  Dan Lanning and company are rocking it!

Oregon Ducks land commitment from Alabama S transfer Peyton Woodyard

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

While Dan Lanning and the Oregon Ducks didn’t have a lot of needs to fill in the spring transfer portal window, we know from experience that they aren’t ever going to turn down top talent that...

• Thumbs Up 1

tOSU has a loaded roster, too....though I am much less familiar with the individual players they have.    As for OBD, DL and Safety were my concerns coming into this Spring.  I believe Charles and others expressed the same assessment.  Not only did the Danimal go out and fill those gaps, he did so with arguably the best options available.  

Ice water in his veins, stone cold assassin.....like Payton Pritchard icing the Dawgs in Hec Ed with a dagger 3 at the OT buzzer.  

• Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1

Oregon Duck fans react to Alabama S Peyton Woodyard's transfer to Eugene

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Ducks are enjoying the hot streak after Oregon landed a commitment from S Peyton Woodyard out of Alabama.

• Great post! 1

Oregon Transfer Portal Tracker: Ducks finish spring football by landing Peyton Woodyard and Derrick Harmon

Oregon adds two big-time transfer portal commitments from Peyton Woodyard and Derrick Harmon in the portal.

"We have people in our organization that always keep their eyes open for what opportunities might be out there to enhance our program, but that's certainly not my focus right now. And certainly not our coach's focus right now. We're completely focused on what's ahead of us this season to prepare our players to play as well as we can this season. Not really focused on next season," said Oregon head coach Dan Lanning before the Pac-12 Championship.

"It's the same thing I've asked our players to do. There's some guys on our team probably when the portal opens, will look to other opportunities that could exist. That's just the reality of college football, but I've asked them to put that on the back burner right now and focus on their team. So we have a bunch of guys committed right now that are working extremely hard out there on the practice field."

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon adds two big-time transfer portal commitments from Peyton Woodyard and Derrick Harmon in the portal.