cartm25

QUAAACK! 4-Star RB Jordon Davison Commits to Oregon

Edited by cartm25
  • Thanks 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 6

Oregon Football Recruiting: 5-Star RB Jordon Davison Commits to Ducks

The Oregon Ducks have added another major piece to the 2025 class.

WWW.SI.COM

The Oregon Ducks have added another major piece to the 2025 class.

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 3

As stated in another post--he is rare, in that he is a Rivals 5-Star, yet 4-Star with the rating services who do not rate as tough as Rivals, IMHO.  Oregon beat out another offer list that is elite of Alabama, Georgia, Florida State, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State and Texas. Head-spinning recruiting!

N.RIVALS.COM

Jordon Davison - 2025 5 Star Running back for Mater Dei (Santa Ana, CA) on Rivals.com

I forgot to mention that he is a big back (5'11", 230 lbs.) who runs a 4.46!  Whew!

• Wow 1
  • Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

Not the first time Oregon swiped the No.1 recruit in Cali! Lincoln Riley must be pooping his pampers right now.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is a big benchmark win for Oregon, as we have not recruited the best running backs out of high school in a very long time.  Davison is the No. 2 RB in the nation, so this is a win that cannot be overstated.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

On 6/28/2024 at 1:23 PM, kirklandduck said:

Not the first time Oregon swiped the No.1 recruit in Cali! Lincoln Riley must be pooping his pampers right now.

I'm sure he'll figure it out...

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

Mr. FishDuck

I might check out a couple USC forums to see how much vitriol he's getting for an absolute disaster of a week for recruiting.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/28/2024 at 1:20 PM, Charles Fischer said:

As stated in another post--he is rare, in that he is a Rivals 5-Star, yet 4-Star with the rating services who do not rate as tough as Rivals, IMHO.  Oregon beat out another offer list that is elite of Alabama, Georgia, Florida State, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State and Texas. Head-spinning recruiting!

N.RIVALS.COM

Jordon Davison - 2025 5 Star Running back for Mater Dei...

I forgot to mention that he is a big back (5'11", 230 lbs.) who runs a 4.46!  Whew!

In other words, a faster version of Royce Freeman? YES PLEASE!

• Applause 1
  • Like 1

On 6/28/2024 at 1:20 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Like J Stew, sounds like he should be able to play right away. Man amongst boys.  

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Davison is an absolutely awesome commit to win on!!! This really can’t be overstated IMO!  Powerhouse runner with great speed for his size and also a good receiver out of the backfield or split out.  This guy is a true every down back and I believe he will be another great RB for the Ducks!

I believe that my Dawgs were after him as well along with most other big time programs.  Since he didn’t choose GA I’m very happy and excited that he is going to be playing in Eugene!

Well done and congratulations Ducks!  Getting this kid to commit is a huge deal.  I firmly believe that Davison is going to make the Oregon faithful very proud, along with this DuckDawg!  BIG WIN!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Great post! 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1