Charles Fischer

Oregon is Becoming a Problem for EVERYONE in College Football...

My FishDuck Friends, this is delicious, and yes...we have to do it on the field. But right now--hospitals have tons of whiplash cases because has Oregon turned so many heads in the last month. 

These guys have some good comments about recruiting, and...it is just fun to listen to.

• Cool 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

What would Karen Carpenter sing?

giphy.gif

• Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

Damn Ducks are becoming a real problem...  (Right now!)

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Posted (edited)

Thank you, Charles.

Who knew that Danno would morph into Coach Whiplash? 'Please, Sir, may I have another?'

2 B1G teams on the top of the Playoff Sims. Wow! This, after Michigan and The Other School Up North went 2-0 in the 2023 PO vs the 2014 SEC.

Teams that will take 'A Giant Step Back.'

UW - probably but I'd sure rather be playing UW early in the season and not in the ultimate game of the regular season. UW's recruiting is currently ranked 17th. If he sticks around, Jedd Fisch could be a thorn in Puddles's tail feathers. 

USC - With the coaching upgrade on the D side of the ball, I do not see Troy taking a giant step back from last season's 8-5. In conference, SC misses OREGON, Ohio State, and Iowa. SC plays Penn State, Wisconsin, Rutgers, and an upcoming Rutgers at home (11 PM kickoff Sopranos' time.)

Oregon State -C(ompletely) W(atchless), so who will notice or care?  Can any team be bowl game blown out worse than the whipping ND put on the Beavers last season?

BAMA - Not so fast! One of the best rosters in CFB and this is not DeBoers' 1st rodeo.

UNC finished 8th in the ACC in 2023, one spot above Mari(o,) will the Tar Heels get stuck with a worse record? Ditto a Duke team with an experienced QB coming in from Texas to replace Riley Leonard. I think both of these calls are a giant knee-jerk based on new QBs.

Wisky will be better in Fickell's 2nd season if QB transfer Van Dyck stays healthy. The Cornhuskers lost 5 one-score games last season and at Temple and Baylor both teams improved significantly under Matt Ruhle.

CU (later.) If Ralphie takes a giant step back the Buffs will be playing home games in Kansas. 

Edited by Jon Joseph

On 7/10/2024 at 8:50 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Can any team be bowl game blown out worse than the whipping ND put on the Beavers last season?

BAMA - Not so fast! One of the best rosters in CFB and this is not DeBoers' 1st rodeo.

FSU vs. Georgia enters the chat..

Agree, Alabama will continue to be a problem with DeBoer at the helm.