NJDuck

Oregon Ducks Dan Lanning: Eugene "A Place You Can Accomplish All Your Goals"

Oregon Ducks Football coach Dan Lanning spoke with the Big Network during spring meetings, covering a range of topics. Among those: adjusting to a new league, experiencing Autzen, and the College Football Playoff.

“It has everything that I ever wanted," Lanning told Rick Pizzo during the B1G Spring Meetings. "As much for anything, for my family. We've been in a lot of different spots. Its great to have continuity and be in a place where you feel like you can accomplish all of your goals.

WWW.SI.COM

Oregon Ducks Football coach Dan Lanning wants to bring a national title back to Eugene. Is that an obvious statement from any high level head coach? Sure. But L

• Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

B1G media days begin on Tuesday, 7/23, and run through Thursday, 7/25. Danno is up on Thursday along with the other 'Junior Partner,' coached by Jedd Fisch. 

The 4 Pac newbies will be a part of B1G media days before officially joining the B1G on August 2nd. The Big Ten Network (BTN) will cover Football Media Days.

BTN will broadcast  B1G Volleyball media days on August 5th and 6th.  Last season Nebraska Volleyball drew 92,000 for a home game played in the Cornhuskers football stadium. Volleyball is huge in the B1G.

Edited by Jon Joseph
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is one thing I really like about DL, he's very self-aware. He absolutely understands the unique and advantageous situation he has at Oregon and has embraced it fully and enthusiastically. 

The last two coaches didn't seem to realize it and now are reaping what they sow.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

A down to earth interview which gave me another reason to like a man that I don’t know. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2