kirklandduck

***QUUAAACK*** 2026 QB Jonas Williams Commits to Oregon

The Oregon Ducks started out Saturday on a high note on the recruiting trail.

4-star 2026 quarterback Jonas Williams officially announced his verbal commitment to the Ducks, giving Oregon their early QB commitment that is so coveted in the world of recruiting.

Later in the day, Oregon is also expected to land 5-star S Trey McNutt in the class of 2025, who announces his commitment at noon PT.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon Ducks quarterback target Jonas Williams announced his college commitment.

• Great post! 1

Well now!  Our B1G blueprint is going well, as we took a QB out of Illinois.  He is 6'3" and a Rivals 4-Star and was offered by Alabama, LSU, Michigan, Ohio State, Iowa, Washington and Notre Dame.

N.RIVALS.COM

Jonas Williams - 2026 4 Star Dual threat quarterback for Lincoln Way East (Frankfort, IL) on Rivals.com

Note they say he is a "Dual Threat" QB, so he can run!

• Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

On a pay-site....the analysis of him is beyond glowing, pretty impressive.  I cannot copy it because it is too soon, and their members pay for the great position analysis they provide, but I will give you the conclusion...

"Frankly speaking there isn’t a whole lot Williams can’t do now and whatever he might not be able to do now he will be able to do in short order. He’s not far down his developmental runway and he’s already a truly elite prospect. What will he look like with added physical development?"

"You could have told me he was a senior before watching his full game tapes. His athletic arrogance is apparent and the game seems slow for him which at 15 or 16 years old is really uncommon. This was some of the better sophomore film I’ve seen from a prep qb."

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Get that QB locked in so he can recruit! 

I think Akali Smith jr. has done a lot to help build our 2025 class. 

They can build their leadership and relationships by recruiting to the Ducks. 

• Thumbs Up 2