Steven A

17 Ducks on Senior Bowl Watch List

This should help recruiting with so many chances for next man up.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Reese’s Senior Bowl watch list is littered with Oregon Ducks heading into 2025.

Although some of the players are juniors, so I'm not sure why they were included.

This is the same maturity that Michigan fielded last season and Oregon and Ohio State bring to the table in 2024. 

Experience makes a difference; especially, when playing 16 or 17 games to win a title. And it doesn't hurt that Dan has another year of experience.

Pet Peeve - Sark in his career has one conference title that came with a roster advantage in the B12. With a better-rated roster, he lost to UW in Houston with the game close only because DeBoer late in the 4th Q didn't have his RB take a knee. Sark abandoned the run game much too early vs. UW, a mistake that Harbaugh did not make in the champ game. This was Sark's second loss to UW in consecutive seasons. 

But it's Danno who cannot win the big games, right? 

Even with an easy SEC schedule, I see Texas losing 3 games in 2024; I think Texas is the most overrated team coming into this season.

On 8/22/2024 at 7:21 AM, Jon Joseph said:

But it's Danno who cannot win the big games, right? 

Only with a wounded QB and matched against the best QB and WR corp in the nation.

• Applause 1