DiscoDuck

ESPN Predicts Duck’s Win-Loss at 9-3

WWW.ESPN.COM

View the 2024 College Football power index on ESPN. The FPI is the best predictor of a team's...

Duck’s Power Ranking is #12

Well without a significant jump in improvement... Yeah I'd say that's fair if not generous. 

The non conference schedule is supposed to be the easiest part of the 2024 schedule.  

Injuries to the O line complicated the early part of the schedule. If Bedford can play against BSU, then the line upgrades significantly.

If Bedford cant go then the O Line will have had game time film to review, both individually and collectively. Then this week to work together DG needs time to read the field. O line let DG cook.

Either way this line is capable of handling BSU. With all the problems the O almost produced 500 yards. And that yardage had no bird bombs or explosion plays. I dont feel the O is broke, its more like it needs adjustments.

Dont you feel confident that DL and staff can get this handled with the talent on the squad?

After 28 games I am more concerned that DL will gamble at a critical time and dig a hole that the players cant dig out of.

Lets face it, the Duck playbook does not have a play that the O can execute on 4th and inches......

Change it up or maybe punt coach!

This is big game that the Ducks must dominate on the field and the scoreboard.

Honestly, OBDF members, I never planned on needing anxiety meds until the game against tOSU. This is way to early. It's fun but nerve wracking.

Go Ducks ........

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1