Charles Fischer

Every School has Culls, and Great Fans...Right?

For all the jerks....there are really nice people too. 

The Legends About Autzen are growing!

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Like 2

Mr. FishDuck

Also it is extremely effective for helping to recruit players from other areas in the future.

Winning doesn’t hurt either.

Very classy comment by Buckeyes1010.  I’ve yet to be able to watch a game at Autzen, but I’m really looking forward to getting there someday.  It’s always amazed me seeing how the crowd noise there has such an impact.  Obviously I only say this bc it is so much smaller than some of the huge venues in CFB.  I can’t wait to experience it in person someday.

Also, I’ve been busy so I’ve yet to post since the game.  Huge congratulations to you Ducks!!! This was by far my most enjoyable game of the weekend.  You guys were awesome!!!

GO DUCKS!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

You are going to have a ton of us Duck fans channeling as temporary "Dawgs" in support of your team Saturday.  Win, and we both benefit!  Love it!

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

I quite enjoyed talking to tOSU fans in the days around the game.  They were all enjoying visiting Oregon. I did say I hope our tiny stadium isn't too quiet for them.

On 10/15/2024 at 11:06 PM, Charles Fischer said:

You are going to have a ton of us Duck fans channeling as temporary "Dawgs" in support of your team Saturday.  Win, and we both benefit!  Love it!

I hope we can win.  We’ve yet to play a complete game, but if we can manage that and not make big mistakes I think we will beat Texas.  🤞

• Let’s hope! 1