Jon Joseph

WEEK 10 - PLACE YOUR BETS!

Now 14-9 on the season.

Why does Virtually Confused Joey Galloway, keep on embarrassing himself with Virtual Locks that are anything but? Joey, you're picks are not helping with your purported 'expert' CFB status.

And Bear's Bank looks like it needs a bail out from the Federal Reserve?

I liked a lot of the early lines and wanted to get on them before they moved.

YES, I do like the Ducks -6.5 in Seattle. This UW team is bad and Oregon gets up for this game. And I believe that with 7:30 KO the coaches and players know that fans back east will be tuning in? 

Who knows? At season's end comparing the score of this game to UW at Michigan may come into play? Michigan stifled and ran all over UW.

Missouri +38 at Georgia - UGA will be ranked #1 by the Playoff Committee tonight. Will Kirby and the Dawgs be all that motivated to destroy Missouri by 5 TDs+?

The only concern I have is that Daniels needs to get reps and UGA might keep on chucking the ball? 

I think UGA can beat Bama, but only with Daniels and not Bennett at QB?

Michigan State -3 at Purdue - I can certainly see a let down after the awesome come back win over Michigan. 

I can also see Michigan State justifiably being ranked #2 by the PO Committee tonight and not being thrilled about being only a 3 point favorite against the Boilermakers?

I also believe MSU is going to push hard to get RB Kenneth Walker III the Heisman Trophy?

Unless you are sure, never bet more than the combined Wake/Army score.

Edited by Jon Joseph

On 11/2/2021 at 10:25 AM, Jon Joseph said:

I also believe MSU is going to push hard to get RB Kenneth Walker III the Heisman Trophy?

And all this success going on at State amidst Tucker being the No.1 candidate at LSU.

On 11/2/2021 at 1:36 PM, 30Duck said:

And all this success going on at State amidst Tucker being the No.1 candidate at LSU.

Mel is making more moola with every W. 40 guys from the portal! Amazing. But the offset? Where did the guys who were on the squad in 2020 go?

If he was coaching at his alma mammy, Wisconsin, I think he might stay? But I think LSU is about to do what MSU did do to CU?

On 11/2/2021 at 11:09 AM, Jon Joseph said:

But I think LSU is about to do what MSU did do to CU?

And then...it's unlikely that Franklin would go to Michigan State, but would the Spartans be more attractive than the Trojans now?

On 11/2/2021 at 2:15 PM, 30Duck said:

And then...it's unlikely that Franklin would go to Michigan State, but would the Spartans be more attractive than the Trojans now?

Today? TCU and TX TECH might be more attractive than SC? Kidding, kind of.

Florida AD Stricklin was with Mullen at MS ST and he hired Mullen. But lots of UF fans want Mullen gone.

BTW, in year 2, The Pirate has not elevated the Cow Bells to where Mullen did with Dak Prescott at QB,  but he is doing a heck of a job including last Saturday's beat down of Kentucky and its hot coach, Mark Stoops. 

If Franklin was given a choice, UF in the SEC E might be a better landing place than LSU? Of course, once OK/TX come on board I think the SEC will eliminate divisions and go to pods?

I agree. No way Franklin trades PSU for MSU.