Charles Fischer

Worrisome? Concerns about Losing TWO Highly Rated WR Verbals?

This gives us some good information about recruiting at receiver, and plausible reasons for the flipping away from Oregon.  

Should we be Worried about Oregon's Pair of De-commitments from 4-star WRs? by Zachary Neel of Ducks Wire

Franklin TD_ESPN Video.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

It's a bit ironic, early in the season I was thinking WR's would flip because the passing game was atrocious. Now I can see them flipping cause there is so much young talent and the ball is being spread around so much they might not get to stand out as the star on the team.

That said, I always think it's tough for a kid to pick where they want to go to college and never fault them for having a change of heart.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's hard for your home state college not to get into your head and your heart, and leaving home and the support your family can give you in the rough transition from living at home to living at college is very hard.

That said, it's surprising how many recruits from far away places end up honoring their commitments to the University of Oregon.

It's a credit to Cristobal and his staff of coaches that put a high priority on creating the kind of family atmosphere that is so supportive of their players and helps to alleviate the homesickness players can feel being so far away from their families. 

Edited by latracey