30Duck

Huskies Make a Move

• Haha 1

That is not a surprise at all.

Lake has made some bad hires going with what feels safe over anything else. Donovan was "safe" in that he had NFL experience.

However, if Washington fans and Lake think this will magically fix things they are kidding themselves. They are losing ground in the recruiting war big time and if Lake is going to turn that around it will take more than just an OC hire. There seems to be some major culture problems at Washington as well right now. In short.. this is their first step but things can totally get worse, especially if Oregon brings in another top 10 recruiting class and they are outside the top 30.

Things are looking up at Mountlake, by next spring they should be, once again, preseason favorites. Maybe not predicted to be undefeated, but why not, they do the preseason so well!

• Haha 1

Firing Donovan won't change a thing for the puppies. Lake doesn't know how to hire coaches and it will continue to drag them down. Fine by me lol

This is an act of desperation on Lake's part. The Husky faithful have lost hope in the program and getting people to come to the games is getting more and more difficult. I've never seen Husky Stadium as empty for an Oregon game as it was last night.

Throw in what looked like Lake hitting a player in the face to discipline him on nationally televised front and center stage resulting in an investigation by the Washington administration and I'm left feeling that there is no way Lake doesn't get his walking papers by the end of the season and maybe sooner.