Charles Fischer

Whoa! ESPN Reporter Says No. 2 for Ducks "Would Not Surprise Her"

ESPN Reporter Heather Dinich covers the CFB Playoff extensively and was on the Playoff program last Tuesday.  When asked about Oregon she stated, ""It would not surprise me if the selection committee bumped them [Oregon] up as high as number two this week," Dinich said on SportsCenter on Sunday.

"I think people have to at least consider that possibility. I think that will be a debate in that committee room because Oregon played well on the road against Washington in dreadful weather while Alabama meanwhile was really struggling against LSU. I am still trying to realize the fact that Alabama had six rushing yards total on the ground."

"It wouldn't surprise me if Alabama drops," said Dinich. "I think they drop to the three or four spot. If I had to project it right now, I would say the committee debates with Oregon No. 2, Alabama No. 3, Ohio State four, and Cincinnati five."

Clemson's path to the playoff similar to last season's - ESPN Video

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

Alright, Heather!. Programming note, tomorrow on "Get Up" early on ESPN, Heather and SEC pumper, Paul Finebaum will debate this, if NFL heavy, then tomorrow.

Good point about Alabama getting 6 yards on the ground against LSU.  Alabama already got No.2 with an L, there were NO style Points in their win at home, in nice weather, over LSU.